https://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Logo-PNG-300x54.png 0 0 Carla Crowder https://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Logo-PNG-300x54.png Carla Crowder2020-06-09 11:07:482020-06-09 11:07:48Angela-Dabney-UnderPressureReport copy
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- COVID-19 Sheds Light on the South’s Broken Housing System as Stimulus Checks Fund Motel Stays October 10, 2020
- Human Rights Groups, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans, an Alabama Democratic Lawmaker, a GOP Operative, Corrections Professionals, a Retired Federal Magistrate Judge, and Cannabis Advocates Came Together to Stop a Disabled Black Veteran from Going to Prison. This is the Story of How We Failed. September 4, 2020
- Black Girls Are More Harshly Punished within Alabama’s K-12 Public Schools September 2, 2020
- A New Job. A Christmas Party. His First-Ever Week of Paid Leave. Alvin Kennard, Once Sentenced to Die in Prison, Marks His First Year of Freedom. August 23, 2020
- A Disabled Black Veteran with Prescribed Medical Marijuana in His Car Played Air Guitar while Pumping Gas in Alabama. Now He’s Going to Prison. June 30, 2020