https://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Logo-PNG-300x54.png 0 0 Carla Crowder https://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Logo-PNG-300x54.png Carla Crowder2019-12-05 14:47:552019-12-05 14:47:55Leah Nelson at Study Group 12.4.2019
You are here: Home / Fines, Fees, and Financial Security in the US South / In Alabama, prison diversion programs are funded by participants. And those payments are made at a terrible cost. / Leah Nelson at Study Group 12.4.2019
Sign up for our Action Alert Newsletter!
Click here to add your name to our network of advocates across Alabama! We will supply you (infrequently!) with critical updates and ways to take action.
- Welcome Megan Cheek! Appleseed’s New Communications and Development Associate Brings Years of Nonprofit Experience to Her Role March 30, 2021
- Quan Holt’s Good Samaritan actions cost him his left leg, his mobility, and his health. Alabama’s civil forfeiture laws cost him nearly everything else. February 21, 2021
- Appleseed’s Legislative Priorities 2021 February 1, 2021
- “I’m experiencing a rebirth, a second chance at life, and every day has been a blessing.” January 25, 2021
- Introducing Appleseed’s legal extern Allen Slater January 14, 2021