http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/staff_FrankKnaack.jpg 161 109 ALSeed@dmin2 http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/logo_ALhr-1030x464.png ALSeed@dmin22017-05-09 18:42:022018-01-16 22:28:25House Committee Votes to Make Alabama’s Death Penalty Process Less Reliable, Says Alabama Appleseed
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Predatory Lending and the Alabama Legislature May 7, 2018
- Victory for Tenants’ Rights April 30, 2018
- 2018 Alabama Regular Session – Post-Session Report April 25, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed Commends Senate Vote to Ban the Box on State Employment Applications March 21, 2018
- Support SB 198 (Sen. Singleton) & HB 257 (Rep. Givan) March 21, 2018