http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/staff_FrankKnaack.jpg 161 109 ALSeed@dmin2 http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/logo_ALhr-1030x464.png ALSeed@dmin22017-05-18 18:26:552018-01-16 22:24:57Alabama Legislature Sends Bill to Make Alabama’s Death Penalty Process Even Less Fair and Accurate to the Governor
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Alabama Appleseed Applauds Vote to End Civil Asset Forfeiture February 14, 2018
- Challenging Alabama’s Racial Wealth Divide February 10, 2018
- It’s Time for Civil Asset Forfeiture to Go January 26, 2018
- Ban the Box Clears First Legislative Hurdle January 24, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed, SPLC Release New Report Documenting Widespread and Unjust Use of Civil Asset Forfeiture in Alabama January 23, 2018