http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/staff_FrankKnaack.jpg 161 109 ALSeed@dmin2 http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/logo_ALhr-1030x464.png ALSeed@dmin22017-05-18 18:26:552018-01-16 22:24:57Alabama Legislature Sends Bill to Make Alabama’s Death Penalty Process Even Less Fair and Accurate to the Governor
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Predatory Lending and the Alabama Legislature May 7, 2018
- Victory for Tenants’ Rights April 30, 2018
- 2018 Alabama Regular Session – Post-Session Report April 25, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed Commends Senate Vote to Ban the Box on State Employment Applications March 21, 2018
- Support SB 198 (Sen. Singleton) & HB 257 (Rep. Givan) March 21, 2018