http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/logo_ALhr-1030x464.png 0 0 ALSeed@dmin2 http://www.alabamaappleseed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/logo_ALhr-1030x464.png ALSeed@dmin22017-08-17 18:02:562017-12-08 19:11:13Alabama Appleseed, the Virginia NAACP, and Coalition Partners File Brief in Opposition to Drivers’ Licenses Being Suspended for Unpaid Debts
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Alabama Deserves a Vote on Predatory Lending Reform March 2, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed Statement on Committee Hearings on Legislation to Reclassify Marijuana Possession Offenses February 21, 2018
- Support SB 251 (Sen. Brewbaker) & HB 272 (Rep. Todd) February 21, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed Applauds Vote to End Civil Asset Forfeiture February 14, 2018
- Challenging Alabama’s Racial Wealth Divide February 10, 2018