We here at Alabama Appleseed are continuing to work hard to improve the lives of ordinary Alabamians and the communities they live in by advocating for systemic reforms that lift people out of poverty and empower community leaders.
We have been at the forefront of several of the most important issues facing us as a state – constitutional revision, immigration policy, healthcare reform, consumer financial protections against high cost credit, and disaster assistance. All of these issues impact the lives of real people and go to the core of some very human issues.
Together we can create a better Alabama. Get involved today!
Your contributions to the Alabama Appleseed Center help ensure justice for all Alabamians. Alabama Appleseed is a non-profit, 501(c)(3)organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Alvin Kennard is home. Let’s create a path for others to follow. August 30, 2019
- Separate and Unequal: Black homeowners of Camden endure decades in shoddy housing August 15, 2019
- Incarcerating people as cheaply as possible created Alabama’s unconstitutional prisons. Let’s not make the same mistake again August 6, 2019
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Must Protect Consumers June 3, 2019
- Passage of SB30: Ensuring Greater Access to Justice for Low-Income Alabamians May 29, 2019