We here at Alabama Appleseed are continuing to work hard to improve the lives of ordinary Alabamians and the communities they live in by advocating for systemic reforms that lift people out of poverty and empower community leaders.
We have been at the forefront of several of the most important issues facing us as a state – constitutional revision, immigration policy, healthcare reform, consumer financial protections against high cost credit, and disaster assistance. All of these issues impact the lives of real people and go to the core of some very human issues.
Together we can create a better Alabama. Get involved today!
Your contributions to the Alabama Appleseed Center help ensure justice for all Alabamians. Alabama Appleseed is a non-profit, 501(c)(3)organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Predatory Lending and the Alabama Legislature May 7, 2018
- Victory for Tenants’ Rights April 30, 2018
- 2018 Alabama Regular Session – Post-Session Report April 25, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed Commends Senate Vote to Ban the Box on State Employment Applications March 21, 2018
- Support SB 198 (Sen. Singleton) & HB 257 (Rep. Givan) March 21, 2018