About Frank Knaack
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Frank Knaack contributed a whooping 29 entries.
Entries by Frank Knaack
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Alabama’s Marijuana Laws are Costly to Enforce, Undermine Public Safety and Disproportionately Harm African Americans October 18, 2018
- Groups Call for Investigation Into Potential Violations of Federal Law by Alabama Sheriffs with Federal Detention Contracts who Convert Jail Food Funds to Personal Use October 17, 2018
- Pro Bono Month: Standing Up for Greater Access to Justice October 13, 2018
- New Report: Fines and Fees Hurt People, Drive Alabama’s Racial Wealth Divide, and Make Alabamians Less Safe October 10, 2018
- Alabama Appleseed Files Amicus Brief in U.S. Supreme Court Case Arguing the Eighth Amendment’s Excessive Fines Clause Should Rein In Civil Asset Forfeiture Abuses September 12, 2018