This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ALSeed@dmin2 contributed a whooping 30 entries.
Entries by ALSeed@dmin2
Sign up for our Action Alerts!
These emailed Action Alerts will keep you up-do-date on pending legislation or state actions, and provide ways that you can get involved.
- Alabama Appleseed Files Amicus Brief in U.S. Supreme Court Case Arguing the Eighth Amendment’s Excessive Fines Clause Should Rein In Civil Asset Forfeiture Abuses September 12, 2018
- Civil Rights Groups Applaud Governor Ivey’s Action to Stop Sheriffs from Personally Profiting from Taxpayer Funded Jail Food Money August 17, 2018
- Dr. Wayne Flynt to Receive Alabama Appleseed’s 2018 Brewer/Torbert Public Service Award July 17, 2018
- Governor Kay Ivey’s Memos Do Not Yet Prevent Alabama Sheriffs From Pocketing Jail Food Funds July 11, 2018
- Civil Legal Aid Funding is Not an Expense, it’s an Investment June 22, 2018